Information Sessions are a convenient way to experience all that Pacific Oaks College has to offer. They are scheduled on-campus once or twice a month and last for 90 minutes. For added convenience, our virtual sessions are kept to an hour. Each session will include the following:
- An Admissions presentation on Pacific Oaks' history, programs, class formats, and unique classroom experiences
- A Financial Aid presentation about how to apply for aid, and what programs exist to help you fund your education
- An overview of Pacific Oaks Children's School and opportunities to complete practica and observation there through our degree programs
- The opportunity to meet your admissions counselor
- A conversation with our faculty about our innovative pedagogy
- Tips and assistance in filling out your application
RSVP now for an an information session:
No upcoming events at this time.
Click here for directions to our campus.