- Completed application form.
- Personal statement. This typed, 500-word statement will be used as a writing sample, so make your essay integrative and cohesive. Sign your essay as a pledge that it represents your own work. Your personal statement must include the following:
- A description of two experiences in your life and what they meant to you.
- Your professional goals and how you will pursue these goals through your study at Pacific Oaks College.
- An explanation of what it is about Pacific Oaks College that appeals to you.
- Work and volunteer experience summary. Typed on a separate sheet of paper, please list you positions, employers, ethnicity/ages of people with whom you worked, dates of employment (to/from), and a short description of your duties.
- Nonrefundable application fee of $55. Pacific Oaks College accepts personal checks, money orders, and cashier's checks.
- Sealed official transcripts from undergraduate and graduate institutions where degrees were earned. If a transcript does not include work in progress, submit a copy of your current registration. If you are currently completing an M.A. program, you must send a letter from the institution stating your expected date of graduation.
Send application materials to:
c/o Pacific Oaks College
350 N Orleans St., Ste. 1050
Chicago, IL 60654-1822
All documents must be received before your application will be processed. It is your responsibility to see that all required materials are received by Pacific Oaks College. Your files and documents will be retained for three years. No documents will be returned nor copied after submission. Faxes of the application and accompanying pieces will not be accepted.
Stay in touch with the Admissions Office to monitor your application progress. Please include your name on all documents.