Entrance and Exit Counseling

Entrance Counseling

Entrance Counseling is a requirement for all students requesting Stafford or PLUS loans.  

To complete the entrance counseling, visit studentloans.gov.

For step-by-step instructions, please review the instructions in detail.

Exit Counseling

As a federal requirement, students separating from Pacific Oaks College and who received federal student loans must complete the exit counseling at nslds.ed.gov

Official transcripts and diplomas will not be issued until the exit loan counseling has been completed.