To activate self-service Password Reset, you MUST first register your Username.
Register Your Username
- You will need to know your current password to register.
- If you don't know your current password, please contact your local helpdesk or the Central Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-467-8600 to reset your password.
Reset your password 24/7. You MUST first have registered your Username.
Reset Your Password
Your new password should:
- Be at least eight (8) characters long
- Contain characters from at least three (3) of the four (4) following groups:
- Uppercase characters (A through Z)
- Lowercase characters (a through z)
- Numerals (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (such as !, $, #, %)
- Not be one of your three (3) previous passwords
- Not contain your Username or full name