Students should contact their faculty advisor each semester to develop an academic plan for course registration. Online and Instructional Site students who do not self-register through INTUIT, should continue to contact their online student advisor to register for courses each semester.
Important Notice for Late Start Spring 2014 Courses
If you are enrolled in a spring course that begins after Sunday, January 5, 2014, you must submit an introduction for each such course via eCollege by Wednesday, January 8th, 2014. Please contact your professor during the first week of the semester for more information about your introduction.
How to Register*
1. Check your Pacific Oaks College email for registration announcements.
2. When you receive the registration schedule in your student email inbox, identify the date(s) that INTUIT will be available for you to register for courses. Each registration group is divided by academic program and has seven days of exclusive access to register for courses online.
3. Students are expected to meet with their faculty advisor each semester to receive course advising before registering for courses. New students should refer to their acceptance letter in order to identify their faculty advisor or contact the academic department directly at:
4. After receiving course schedule advising, you may begin to register through INTUIT.
5. After completing registration be sure to print your schedule. Any changes made to your schedule may result in a change in your financial aid award. Please notify the Office of Student Finance and file the appropriate Registrar Forms when adding or dropping courses, withdrawing from the college, or taking a leave of absence.
6. Check E-College for your course syllabus, book list, deliverable for late start course, and additional course information.
7. Be sure to attend your course for the 1st week of the semester. Your financial aid is contingent upon your attendance during this time. If your course happens meets after the first week of the semester, your professor will assign a course deliverable to you through E-College. The course deliverable is due during the 1st Wednesday of the semester. Please check with your professor for questions about your introduction or see the section above entitled "Important Notice for Late Start Spring 2014 Courses"
Having Difficulty Registering for Courses?
- LOGIN ISSUES: Forgot your username and/or password? Contact the I.T. Help Desk at 800.747.8367 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- FINANCE HOLDS: Do you have a Financial Aid or Business Office hold on your account? You may have fees that are preventing you from registering for courses. Contact the Office of Student Finance at 626.529.8466 or email@example.com.
- CONTINGENCY HOLDS: Do you have admissions documents to submit? If you have not submitted documents such as official transcripts required during the admissions process, then you may have a contingency hold placed on your account. Please contact the Registrar's Office at Registraroffice@pacificoaks.edu or 626.529.8076 for more information.
- INTUIT: You added courses to your registration cart in INTUIT, but can't see or print your schedule? Did you click "Proceed to Final Step"? The most common mistake students make is to forget to click "Proceed to Final Step" in order to complete the registration process.
- Still having problems after contacting I.T., Student Finance, and your faculty advisor? Contact the Registrar's Office at 626.529.8076 or Registraroffice@pacificoaks.edu.
Adding and Dropping Classes
- Please make an appointment with your faculty advisor. If you receive financial aid, be sure to inform your financial aid counselor about changes to your unit count.
- New Student Registration—If you are newly accepted to Pacific Oaks and making your first registration, you will not be assessed late fees.
Financial Aid Recipients
- If you are a financial aid recipient, please review your most recent award letter or check with the Financial Aid Office at 626.529.8466 to ensure that our staff has an accurate count of units that you are registered for.
Financial Aid Unit Eligibility Requirements:
Undergraduate (Fall, Spring and Summer Semesters)
- Part Time: 6-11 units
- Full Time 12+ units
Graduate (Fall, Spring and Summer Semesters)
- Part Time 4-7
- Full Time 8+ units
Before You Register
- In order to register for HD 492/692, ED 392/592, SPED 492/692 or MFT 591 an Independent Study Contract must be submitted to the Registrar's Office. A registration form without the contract will not be accepted.
- Download Independent Study Contract
How to Pay for Classes
- Tuition must be paid or a payment plan established by the first day of class.
- Note: students registering for Weeklongs, must make payment arrangements prior to the first day of class.
- Payments not received by the first day of class will be billed and assessed a late fee of $10 unless you have established a payment plan. Students on payment plans will be charged a late fee of $10 (in addition to finance charges) for any scheduled payments not received by the due date.
- If you fail to make financial arrangements by the end of the fourth class session, you will not be permitted to continue. Students who have made an application for financial assistance must verify the award funds prior to settling with the Business Office.
- For more information, please contact the Business Office at 626.529.8172 or 626.529.8171.
Thesis Master's Project
- In order to register for HD 699 or MFT 582, an Advancement to Candidacy application must be on file and you must have completed HD 684, HD 685, HD 686, or HD 687 Thesis Development, MFT students must have completed MFT 572 Thesis Proposal or have a Thesis Development waiver on file with the Registrar's Office. Your thesis chair advisor is responsible for submitting the completed form to the Registrar's office.