In case of a serious medical emergency:
- Call 911 and follow instructions, and
- Alert campus safety by calling 626.529.8432.
- Give your name, telephone number, location, and a description of the emergency.
- If you are staff, call your supervisor.
- If you are assisting someone in an emergency, stay with the victim. If the victim is conscious, ask what the problem is. If the victim is unconscious, check for breathing and bleeding. Only trained individuals should administer First Aid and/or CPR.
- Keep the victim still, comfortable, and warm.
- Protect the victim from any disturbances.
- Search for emergency identification.
- Wait for emergency personnel to arrive.
In case of a serious psychological crisis (suicide attempt, disorientation, panic):
- Call 911, follow instructions, and
- Call campus security (numbers listed above).
- Stay with the victim unless your safety is threatened and wait for emergency personnel to arrive.
- Remain calm.
100 West California Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91105
Take Orange Grove Blvd. South to California Blvd. Turn Left at California and continue for 2 ½ blocks. Hospital is on your right.
Verdugo Hills Hospital
1812 Verdugo Blvd Glendale, CA 91208
Take 210 West. Exit at Angeles Crest Highway and turn left. Turn right onto Foothill Blvd. At the second light, turn left onto Verdugo Blvd. The hospital is on the left at the second light.
Urgent Care Center:
HealthCare Partners Medical Group
401 S. Fair Oaks Avenue Pasadena, CA 91105
Take Orange Grove Blvd. South to Green St. Turn left at Green to Fair Oaks Ave. Turn Right at Fair Oaks Ave and continue for 6 blocks. Center is on your right.