This emergency information was developed for the possible event of an emergency at an instructional site or when the College’s administrative offices are closed, specifically on weekends and weekdays after 6:00 p.m.
If the emergency is life threatening or extreme in nature, one should dial 911 immediately.
- All emergencies should be reported to a faculty, site coordinator, staff member, or Pacific Oaks College (POC) Security Desk.
- Staff and/or faculty should contact the Pacific Oaks College (POC) Security Desk in the event of an emergency at (626) 529-8432. "In Case of Emergency" flyers are posted in 45 and 55 Eureka buildings providing emergency contact information.
- If the nature of the emergency requires that Pacific Oaks College must call the student’s emergency contact, then the Provost will contact the appropriate available Associate Dean.
- The Associate Dean or Provost will obtain the student’s information from CampusVue and initiate the call to the student’s emergency contact person.
- A record of the incident should be added to the "Contact Manager" section of CampusVue.