In celebration of the Class of 2013, the largest graduating class in Pacific Oaks College history, we invite current graduates and alumni to make a donation in an increment of “2013” during this calendar year. Whether it’s $20.13 or $2,013, your gift will help us transform the lives of our future students and faculty for years to come.
Your “2013” donation can be designated to benefit:
- Faculty projects
- Scholarships for First Generation Students
- Textbook fund
Examples of faculty projects would include funding conferences for faculty and their presenting students to attend, including travel costs; academic research and technology that enhances the ways in which our faculty can deliver instruction to students; a new faculty lounge, and other special requests as needed.
First Generation students comprise 70% of the Pacific Oaks student body. Supporting students whose parents have not attended college enables these students to blaze a new trail of success in their families and communities.
The costs of textbooks continue to rise. Students have on average three textbooks per class. Support for this category will help offset these costs for our students.
*Donors who give $1,000 or more become a Pacific Oaks Associate and receive an invitation to the annual Associates Reception, hosted by the President of the College.
How to Make a Gift
- To donate online, please click here.
- If you are an employee of Pacific Oaks College and would like to donate through payroll deduction, please click here.
- If you would like to learn more about giving to Pacific Oaks Children's School, please click here.
- If you would like to donate by phone, please call the Office of Advancement at 626.529.8091
Office of Advancement
Pacific Oaks College & Children's School
45 Eureka Street
Pasadena, CA 91103