Why Give To Pacific Oaks College
Gifts support our long-held commitment to train students to have a positive impact on the lives of young children and families.
What Your Gift Supports
A gift to the Pacific Oaks College Annual Fund allows us to direct funds where they are needed most and in ways that benefit our students and faculty, including:
- Scholarships for students who cannot afford the full cost of tuition
- Faculty development and research funds
- State-of-the-art hardware and software that will enable Pacific Oaks to remain current in a rapidly evolving technological environment
- Upgrades to our campus buildings
- Student center resources
Types of Gifts
Learn more about the following gift options, or contact the Office of Advancement at 626.529.8091 or by email.
- Securities and Stock Gifts
- Memorial/Honorary Gifts
- Planned Gifts
- Matching Gifts
- Payroll Deduction (for employees)
How to Make a Gift
- To donate online, please click here.
- If you are an employee of Pacific Oaks College and would like to donate through payroll deduction, please click here.
- If you would like to learn more about giving to Pacific Oaks Children's School, please click here.
- If you would like to donate by phone, please call the Office of Advancement at 626.529.8091
Office of Advancement
Pacific Oaks College & Children's School
45 Eureka Street
Pasadena, CA 91103