From the renowned speakers who headline our Children's School parenting workshops several times a year to the ultimate college celebration—commencement—to the recognition received by faculty and staff, much is happening at Pacific Oaks.
- Pacific Oaks College and Children’s School (PO) announces the appointment of two new members to the Board of Trustees, Renatta Cooper and Priscilla Burgess Gamb. Cooper and Gamb are longstanding community members of PO and the community is honored to welcome appointees so deeply involved with the institution.
- Patricia A. Breen, Ph.D., President of Pacific Oaks College & Children’s School (PO), has signed a nationwide statement in support of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program and undocumented immigrant students. PO joins college and university presidents across the nation in its call to uphold and continue DACA.
- After years of instructional cohorts in Northern California, PO announces the grand opening of a new branch campus based in San Jose, Calif. Drawing a large crowd of more than 75 attendees, the grand opening took place in late September and gathered alumni, presidents of local higher education institutions, and colleagues of PO.
- The 56th Commencement Ceremony of Pacific Oaks College will take place on Saturday, May 7, 2016 at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium with a commencement address by Dolores Huerta, labor activist and co-founder of United Farm Workers.
- Pacific Oaks College announced the installation of a new Dean, Marcia Bankirer, Ph.D. to their newly established branch in San Jose, CA located at 1245 S. Winchester Blvd. The new campus provides students a home base for their studies with seven integrated classrooms, ample administrative space, and the resources needed for a successful educational experience.