From the renowned speakers who headline our Children's School parenting workshops several times a year to the ultimate college celebration—commencement—to the recognition received by faculty and staff, much is happening at Pacific Oaks.
- The 54th Annual Commencement Ceremony was held at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Saturday, May 3, 2014. The 2014 graduating class of Pacific Oaks was one of the largest in its history. Over 300 students participated in Saturday’s ceremony in front of a few thousand cheering friends and family members.
- Join Pacific Oaks’ President Ezat Parnia, Ph.D., Pasadena Mayor Bill Bogaard, the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce, Trustees, faculty, teachers, staff, students, alumni, and donors as we welcome our community to the Eureka campus.
- On the first Sunday in June, Pacific Oaks' School of Education hosted a giant Block Party in celebration of the National Day of the Child.
- On April 15, 2014, thirteen staff members from The City of Pasadena's Human Services and Recreation Department were honored with a graduation celebration at Pacific Oaks College.
- The School of Cultural and Family Psychology at Pacific Oaks College announces a new Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy specialization in Trauma Studies, launching Fall 2014.