From the renowned speakers who headline our Children's School parenting workshops several times a year to the ultimate college celebration—commencement—to the recognition received by faculty and staff, much is happening at Pacific Oaks.
- The 54th Annual Commencement Ceremony was held at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Saturday, May 3, 2014. The 2014 graduating class of Pacific Oaks was one of the largest in its history. Over 300 students participated in Saturday’s ceremony in front of a few thousand cheering friends and family members.
- Join Pacific Oaks’ President Ezat Parnia, Ph.D., Pasadena Mayor Bill Bogaard, the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce, Trustees, faculty, teachers, staff, students, alumni, and donors as we welcome our community to the Eureka campus.
- On the first Sunday in June, Pacific Oaks' School of Education hosted a giant Block Party in celebration of the National Day of the Child.
- The School of Cultural and Family Psychology at Pacific Oaks College announces a new Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy specialization in Trauma Studies, launching Fall 2014.
- On April 15, 2014, thirteen staff members from The City of Pasadena's Human Services and Recreation Department were honored with a graduation celebration at Pacific Oaks College.
- Pasadena Campus Closed for Labor Day - Monday, September 1
In observance of the Labor Day Holiday, Pacific Oaks College and Children’s School will be closed on Monday, September 1st. We will re-open again on Tuesday, September 2nd.
- Pasadena Alumni Reception
Dr. Ezat Parnia, President of Pacific Oaks College & Children's School cordially invites all alumni to the 2014-2015 kick-off alumni reception in Pasadena, CA on September 4th.
- Prospective Student Informational Breakfast- September 6, 2014
Join us for breakfast and learn how to begin your educational journey at Pacific Oaks College! Come speak with Admissions Counselors to hear about academic programs offered, scholarships, enrollment information, and financial aid. A light breakfast will be provided. Apply at this event and receive $30 off application fee.
- Bay Area Instructional Site Information Session - September 11, 2014
Our Northern California Instructional Sites offers programs in Human Development at locations near you. Specialize in Early Childhood Education while completing your bachelor’s or pursue a master’s with a specialization in Leadership in Education & Human Services. Join our Admissions team to hear more about these program offerings, scholarships, enrollment information, and financial aid. Apply at either event and save $30 on your application fee.
- Admissions Information Session - September 16, 2014
Would you like to learn how to begin your educational journey at Pacific Oaks College? Come speak with Admissions Counselors to learn more about academic programs, PO scholarships, enrollment information, and financial. Apply at this event and receive $30 off the application fee. We hope to see you there