From the renowned speakers who headline our Children's School parenting workshops several times a year to the ultimate college celebration—commencement—to the recognition received by faculty and staff, much is happening at Pacific Oaks.
- Pacific Oaks Family Reunion and Heritage Celebration has been postponed until Spring 2014.
- Pacific Oaks College Faculty Emerita, Elizabeth (Betty) Jones, Ph.D., will give the commencement address, in both English and Spanish, to the graduating class of Pacific Oaks College Northern California students.
- Denita Willoughby, Southern California Gas Company Regional Vice President of External Affairs, will be the commencement speaker at Pacific Oaks College’s graduation ceremony on May 4, 2013 at the Pasadena Civic Center.
- Dr. Parnia offers condolence and reflection to those affected by the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
- Calling it the honor of his life to serve Pacific Oaks College & Children’s School, Dr. Ezat Parnia was inaugurated this week as the institution’s ninth president.
- Pizza Night: Student and Alumni Panel- PO Master’s Programs, December 17, 2013
Would you like to hear from PO alumni? Join us for an engaging panel discussion and learn about their experience as a PO student and how a PO education has impacted them beyond graduation. We look forward to having you.
- Application Workshop & Holiday Raffle -December 19, 2013
Please join us for this informative workshop as we guide you through the application process and offer college application tips and advice. You will also learn more about Pacific Oaks College programs and financial aid. Enjoy PO gifts. The application fee is only $25 if you apply for admissions at this event ($30 savings). We hope to see you there.