From the renowned speakers who headline our Children's School parenting workshops several times a year to the ultimate college celebration—commencement—to the recognition received by faculty and staff, much is happening at Pacific Oaks.
- In surveying the Pacific Oaks community and speaking to outside constituents, Dr. Breen said she has come to the following conclusion: “We care about the belief we hold in the potential of every individual, the courage it took to buck the educational establishment of the day with a progressive approach to education, and the determination it took to make it happen.
- Dr. Patricia A. Breen looks forward to leading the institution she fell in love with.
- Dr. Breen received her Ph.D. in Human and Organizational Development from Fielding Graduate University. She also holds an undergraduate degree in English Literature and Master’s degree in Library Science from the University of Texas, and a Master’s of Business Administration from DePaul University.
- The School of Human Development at Pacific Oaks College will be holding the first of its Speaker Series events, SPICES: The Key Ingredients to Unlock Your Life Path, presented by Pacific Oaks alumnus Dr. Sarai Koo. Dr.Koo is a Korean-American woman preparing the next generation for success.
- On Saturday, March 21 Pacific Oaks' Office of Alumni Relations hosted their 2nd Annual Alumni Community Service Day at the San Gabriel Valley Human Society.
- Virtual Organizational Leadership & Change Information Session - December 3, 2015
Pacific Oaks' new online M.A. in Organizational Leadership and Change program will help prepare you to bring social justice, equal opportunity, advocacy, and respect for diversity into your professional organization and the world. We invite you to learn more about this exciting new program and see what sets Pacific Oaks apart at our upcoming informational session.
- Prospective Student Informational Breakfast - December 5, 2015
Would you like to learn how to begin your educational journey at Pacific Oaks College? Come speak with Admissions Counselors to learn more about our academic programs, PO scholarships, enrollment information, and financial aid. A light breakfast will be provided. Apply at this event and receive $30 off the application fee.
- Bay Area Informational Breakfast - December 5, 2015
Join Pacific Oaks Enrollment Counselors for a light breakfast and learn more about the academic programs available through our Bay Area instructional site. Hear about PO scholarships, enrollment information, and financial aid. Apply at this event and receive $30 off the application fee.
- Latina/o Family Studies Info Session - December 12, 2015
Join our enrollment counselors to learn how our Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) Latina/o Family Studies program is responding to the overwhelming need for bilingual and bicultural clinicians who can provide culturally competent mental health services to the largest ethnic minority group in California. You’ll also receive further information on PO scholarships, enrollment information, and financial aid opportunities. Apply at this event and receive $30 off the application fee.
- Admissions Information Meeting/Campus Tour - December 14, 2015
Are you ready to make the transition from a community college and earn your bachelor’s degree? Join our admissions team and hear how you may transfer into a degree program at Pacific Oaks College. We’ll provide information on our academic programs, the enrollment process, scholarships and financial aid available. Apply at this event and receive $30 off the application fee.