From the renowned speakers who headline our Children's School parenting workshops several times a year to the ultimate college celebration—commencement—to the recognition received by faculty and staff, much is happening at Pacific Oaks.
- Dr. Patricia A. Breen looks forward to leading the institution she fell in love with.
- Dr. Breen received her Ph.D. in Human and Organizational Development from Fielding Graduate University. She also holds an undergraduate degree in English Literature and Master’s degree in Library Science from the University of Texas, and a Master’s of Business Administration from DePaul University.
- The School of Human Development at Pacific Oaks College will be holding the first of its Speaker Series events, SPICES: The Key Ingredients to Unlock Your Life Path, presented by Pacific Oaks alumnus Dr. Sarai Koo. Dr.Koo is a Korean-American woman preparing the next generation for success.
- On Saturday, March 21 Pacific Oaks' Office of Alumni Relations hosted their 2nd Annual Alumni Community Service Day at the San Gabriel Valley Human Society.
- The 55th Commencement Ceremony of Pacific Oaks College will take place on Saturday, May 2, 2015 at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium with a commencement address by the best-selling author, international keynote speaker, and ground-breaking radio host Holly E. Bruno, M.A., J.D..
- Pacific Oaks alum, Adam Myman presents Character Education
Join the School of Education for this dynamic speaking event with one of our own alumni.
- Bay Area Instructional Site Information Session - August 4, 2015
Our Bay Area Instructional Site offers bachelor's-completion and master's programs in Human Development and Early Childhood Education. Join our Admissions team to hear more about these program offerings, scholarships, enrollment information, and financial aid. Apply at this event and receive $30 off application fee.
- Admissions Information Session: Teaching Credential Facts for CA - August 10, 2015
Join Maria Bucio, Educational Credential Analyst in the School of Education as she explains the process of becoming a teacher in California. Learn more about the Pacific Oaks curriculum and pedagogy, and why it is the best preparation you can get for the early childhood profession. A basic overview of our academic programs and admissions process will follow. Receive $30 off application fee if you apply at this event.
- Informational Breakfast: Becoming a Marriage & Family Therapist - August 15, 2015
Join Core Faculty from the School of Cultural and Family Psychology to provide a step-by-step instruction in becoming a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in California. Our faculty will provide an overview of courses, schedules, practicum, and fulfilling graduation requirements in earning this degree. Enrollment counselors will also be available to discuss the application process, scholarships, and guiding prospective applicants into the Marriage and Family Program at Pacific Oaks College. Apply at this event and receive $30 off the application fee.
- Prospective Student Transfer Night - August 19, 2015
Are you ready to make the transition from a community college and earn your bachelor’s degree? Join our admissions team and hear how you may transfer into a degree program at Pacific Oaks College. We’ll provide information on our academic programs, the enrollment process, scholarships and financial aid available. Apply at this event and receive $30 off the application fee.