From the renowned speakers who headline our Children's School parenting workshops several times a year to the ultimate college celebration—commencement—to the recognition received by faculty and staff, much is happening at Pacific Oaks.
- The 54th Annual Commencement Ceremony was held at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Saturday, May 3, 2014. The 2014 graduating class of Pacific Oaks was one of the largest in its history. Over 300 students participated in Saturday’s ceremony in front of a few thousand cheering friends and family members.
- Join Pacific Oaks’ President Ezat Parnia, Ph.D., Pasadena Mayor Bill Bogaard, the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce, Trustees, faculty, teachers, staff, students, alumni, and donors as we welcome our community to the Eureka campus.
- On the first Sunday in June, Pacific Oaks' School of Education hosted a giant Block Party in celebration of the National Day of the Child.
- On April 15, 2014, thirteen staff members from The City of Pasadena's Human Services and Recreation Department were honored with a graduation celebration at Pacific Oaks College.
- The School of Cultural and Family Psychology at Pacific Oaks College announces a new Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy specialization in Trauma Studies, launching Fall 2014.
- Information Session with Dr. Bree Davis
Learn more about Pacific Oaks College by joining us for an information session, Wednesday August 6, from 7-8:30pm.
- Prospective Student Informational Breakfast - August 9, 2014
Would you like to learn how to begin your educational journey at Pacific Oaks College? Come speak with Admissions Counselors to hear about academic programs offered, scholarships, enrollment information, and financial aid. A light breakfast will be provided. Apply at this event and receive $30 off application fee.
- Information Session + Application Workshop for B.A. Human Development- August 9, 2014
Pacific Oaks College is partnering with Orange Coast College to offer a B.A. in Human Development program with an emphasis in Early Childhood Education . To learn more about this blended-cohort , attend our information session hosted at Pacific Oaks College in Pasadena. Afterwards, our admissions team will lead an Application Workshop while answering any questions regarding the process of applying or Pacific Oaks programs.
- How to Finance Your Education - August 19, 2014
Join us for a presentation from the Director of Student Finance, Seph Rodriguez, as he demystifies the process of funding your education. He will cover the different types of aid available, how to apply for each, and answer any questions you have about the process. A basic overview of our academic programs and admissions process will follow.
- Pasadena Alumni Reception
Dr. Ezat Parnia, President of Pacific Oaks College & Children's School cordially invites all alumni to the 2014-2015 kick-off alumni reception in Pasadena, CA on September 4th.