From the renowned speakers who headline our Children's School parenting workshops several times a year to the ultimate college celebration—commencement—to the recognition received by faculty and staff, much is happening at Pacific Oaks.
- Pacific Oaks' School of Education will launch the new specialization in the bachelor's and master's programs in Early Childhood Education this spring.
- On the first Sunday in June, Pacific Oaks' School of Education hosted a giant Block Party in celebration of the National Day of the Child.
- Join Pacific Oaks’ President Ezat Parnia, Ph.D., Pasadena Mayor Bill Bogaard, the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce, Trustees, faculty, teachers, staff, students, alumni, and donors as we welcome our community to the Eureka campus.
- The 54th Annual Commencement Ceremony was held at the Pasadena Civic Auditorium on Saturday, May 3, 2014. The 2014 graduating class of Pacific Oaks was one of the largest in its history. Over 300 students participated in Saturday’s ceremony in front of a few thousand cheering friends and family members.
- On April 15, 2014, thirteen staff members from The City of Pasadena's Human Services and Recreation Department were honored with a graduation celebration at Pacific Oaks College.
- Bay Area Instructional Site Info Session - November 1, 2014
Join us to learn how you can complete your bachelor’s degree or pursue your master’s in Early Childhood Education through a Pacific Oaks College cohort in your area. Our “cohort model” brings PO courses to your area. This unique model enables you to journey through your program with coworkers or other individuals as a cohesive group and emerge with enduring, supportive, professional networks. Beginning this Spring, the bachelor’s and master’s in Early Childhood Education will offer a specialization in Trauma Studies.Gain expertise in addressing and understanding trauma’s effect on children facing tremendous strain at a highly impressionable time in their lives.
- Prospective Student Informational Breakfast- November 8, 2014
Join us for breakfast and learn how to begin your educational journey at Pacific Oaks College! Come speak with Admissions Counselors to hear about academic programs offered, scholarships, enrollment information, and financial aid. A light breakfast will be provided. Apply at this event and receive $30 off application fee.
- Bay Area Instructional Site Information Session - November 8, 2014
Our Bay Area Instructional Site offers programs in Human Development. Specialize in Early Childhood Education & Development while completing your bachelor’s or pursue a master’s with a specialization in Leadership in Education & Human Services.
- The Latina/o Family Studies Program Celebrates 15 Proud Years
Pacific Oaks' School of Cultural & Family Psychology invites you to celebrate with them in honor of15 proud years of the Latina/o Family Studies program.
- Admissions Information Session - November 18, 2014
Would you like to hear from PO alumni? Join us for an engaging panel discussion and learn about their experience as a PO student and how a PO education has impacted them beyond graduation. We look forward to you joining the conversation.