Online coursework is offered through Canvas--an advanced interactive distance-learning tool--and is designed to be flexible, self-paced, and accessible from anywhere so that you can fit classes and assignments into the nooks and crannies of your life. Online classes are typically offered in seven-week sessions, and coursework meets the same levels of quality and rigor as on-ground, face-to-face programs. Complete your bachelor's degree or earn your master's degree on a schedule that works for you.
- Complete classes as part of a cohort, moving through your online program together and becoming part of a supportive and encouraging network of classmates.
- Learn from practitioner faculty with significant experience and expertise in their respective fields, who provide ongoing support and practical mentorship.
- Enjoy peace of mind with our user-friendly technology, knowing you can rely on caring staff at 24/7 Canvas helpline.
- Become part of an online student community where you can network with fellow classmates, review class assignments, and discuss thought-provoking topics via SocialCourse--a sophisticated instant messenger and social networking tool dedicated to building an online learning community.
- Receive valuable feedback through Turnitin.com, an online tool where students "turn in" their assignments to confirm authenticity and accuracy before submitting final versions to the professor.
- Experience many online classes through PowerPoint or GotoMeeting applications that appeal to both visual and audio learners, and benefit from archived lessons so you may review complex topics while completing class assignments.