Welcome to the department of Information Technology at Pacific Oaks College. Our office is responsible for supporting all of the technological needs for Pacific Oaks college faculty, staff, and students. Our mission and goal is to provide our campus community with top technology support and resources to ensure the best overall integration of technology with our schools’ operations and curriculum for a better learning experience.
The department of Information Technology provides support for the following;
- Desktop Support and Set-up
- Data Port Activation and Wireless Support
- Remote Desktop Assistance
- Printer and Peripheral Device Set-up
- First and Second Level Assistance with Hardware and Software Trouble Shooting
- Faculty, Staff, and Student Technology Support and Assistance
The service desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help with any technical issues. Call 800.747.8367 to report your technical issue.
As a student of Pacific Oaks College you will be interacting with professors and classmates through the online learning platform Canvas and you will be able to access financial aid information through the online platform Intuit.
Students, faculty, and staff may receive discounts on services and equipment from companies that Pacific Oaks College does business with.
Wireless access is available to students in buildings 45 and 55.
The central service desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help with any technical issues.
Central Service Desk
- Phone: 800.747.8367
- Hours: 27 hours a day, 7 days a week
Pacific Oaks Service Desk
- Location: Pasadena Campus, 55 Eureka, Room 19
- Monday – Thursday, 8AM – 7PM
- Friday, 8:30AM – 4:30PM
- Saturday, 8AM – 4:30PM
Pasadena On-Campus Technology
- 45 Eureka, Room B112 and across from Classroom 9
- 55 Eureka, across from library
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Weekends,* 8:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
*the weekend hours are when classes are in session
- Printers are located in computer labs