At A Glance
- Special tuition rates available
- Classes meet one-two times per week, generally weeknights or weekends
- Each student is assigned an Academic Advisor and Faculty Advisor who will provide ongoing support and assistance
- Class begin at the start of each term once a minimum number of students is reached
- Credit for Learning from Experience (CLE) is available
- Access to all Pacific Oaks campuses and support services
- Access to online bookstore and library
Let us come to you
Serving communities across Northern and Southern California, our off-site cohort programs can bring the classroom to you—offering the opportunity for coworkers and groups to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a setting that’s close to home or work.
Since classes meet at night or on the weekends, students are able to pursue a degree in Early Childhood Education or Human Development while maintaining other commitments during the day. Blended cohort programs are also available, combining face-to-face instruction and online learning with the group support of a cohort model.
Students will have access to resources at both Pacific Oaks campuses as well as online support services. Students in our cohorts may also be able to take advantage of our Credit for Learning from Experience (CLE) program and turn practical work experience into credit towards a degree—saving time and money.
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPY
A cohort with 17 or more enrolled students may receive a reduced group rate for tuition. To maintain this tuition rate, students must remain at the original cohort location for the duration of their program.
All of our cohorts expand to a 25-mile radius of our Pasadena or San Jose campuses*, and include the same rigorous studies and unique learning experience as our classrooms.
Southern California Cohort Sites
Assistant Director of Cohort Development
Northern California Cohort Sites:
Director of Admissions
*WASC, our regional accrediting body, requires that cohorts must fall within a 25 mile radius of the Pasadena campus for 100% face to face instruction. This area has been divided into 7 regions, indicated on the map below.