Pacific Oaks College and Children’s School enjoys a distinguished history of achievements and leadership in early childhood education, human development, and related human services fields. While tuition revenue funds the majority of our institutional resources, our current funding priorities will allow us to continue to develop programs that will help our students reach their greatest potential through the generous support of alumni, families, and friends of Pacific Oaks.
“My modest donations to Pacific Oaks are made because it is a very special institution that has served many hundreds of students seeking to better themselves and the world in which they live. Further, the faculty is constituted of not only well experienced and knowledgeable people but they are completely dedicated to having their students succeed. And they do!”
-Pacific Oaks College Donor
Your gift of any amount to Pacific Oaks College will make an impact in the following greatest areas of need:
- Unendowed Scholarships are awarded to students of Pacific Oaks College across all degree programs and modalities in need of additional financial support to help them complete their degree.
- First Generation Scholarships are awarded to Pacific Oaks College students who are the first in their family to pursue a degree of higher education.
- Scholarships for Veterans are awarded to those who have so bravely served in the U.S. Armed Forces and would like to pursue an education at Pacific Oaks College. This scholarship is also applicable to Veterans’ direct dependents.
- Gretchen Brooke Memorial Scholarship was established in honor of the late Gretchen Brooke, who was a core faculty member of Pacific Oaks College and helped launch our program in Northern California. Funds from this scholarship are awarded to Pacific Oaks College students enrolled in our Northern California programs.
Student Teaching Stipends support our School of Education students as they complete through their Student Teaching program, which is an unpaid assignment they must complete as a step to earn their Teaching Credential.
College Unrestricted funds support the college in a variety of ways as deemed most necessary by the institution’s leadership.
How to Make a Gift
- Donate online.
- If you are an employee of Pacific Oaks College, you can donate through payroll deduction.
- Learn more about giving to Pacific Oaks Children’s School.
- If you would like to donate by phone, please call the Office of Advancement at 626.529.8091.
Office of Advancement
Pacific Oaks College and Children’s School
55 Eureka Street
Pasadena, CA 91103
Types of Gifts
Your gift to Pacific Oaks College will help us make an impact in the following greatest areas of need.
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School Associates
The excellence of Pacific Oaks’ diverse and growing programs is due in large part to the generous support of alumni, families, and friends of Pacific Oaks.
If you have included a gift for Pacific Oaks College/Children’s School in your estate plans or through a planned gift, you qualify for membership in the Evangeline Burgess Legacy Society!
Discover how you, as an employee of Pacific Oaks College, can donate.
My Gift Information