Pacific Oaks College Registrar’s Office provides academic support services to students, faculty, administrators, staff, and alumni.
As the stewards of the College’s academic records, the Office of the Registrar ensures their accuracy, integrity, and security by adhering to professional practices and ethical standards developed by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) and complying with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Verifications & Loan Deferments
- B.A. & M.A. Graduation Audits
- Apply for Degree Conferral
- Leaves of Absence/Withdrawals
- Letter Grade Conversion
- Name & Address Changes
- Online Registrar Forms
How to Request Transcripts
Current Pacific Oaks Students may order official transcripts using their current login information through the student portal.
Recent graduates may have access to this feature shortly after their degree is posted.
Students no longer enrolled because they have completed a program or have withdrawn will need to create an account through the Transcripts on Demand ordering page.
You may use any email you wish to create an account. The first time you place an order, you must submit a signed consent form to Transcripts on Demand. You must be logged in to your Transcripts on Demand account to view consent form and submission instructors.
Senior Registration Specialist
Transfer Credit Specialist
45 Eureka Street, Suite A
Pasadena, CA 91103
55 Eureka Street
Pasadena, CA 91103
626.529.8076 (Information Line)
Hours of Operation
10 a.m. – 7 p.m
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m
- Academic Recovery Plan
- Add Drop Form
- Change of Student Information
- Course Substitution Form
- Duplicate Diploma Order Form
- Enrollment Verification Form
- Emergency Contract and FERPA Acknowledgement Form
- Faculty Advisor Change Request
- FERPA Release Form
- General Petition Form
- Graduate Transfer Credit Request Form
- Incomplete Contract Form
- Independent Study Contract
- Leave of Absence Form
- Media Release Form
- Non-Matriculating Student Application
- Program Transfer Request Form
- Re-Entry Form
- Request For Letter Grades Form
- Smart Card Request Form (Students)
- Specialization Change Form
- VA Student Responsibility Form
- Withdrawal Form