- Classes meet one to two times per week, generally weeknights or weekends
- Each student is assigned an Academic Advisor and Faculty Advisor who will provide ongoing support and assistance
- Class begin at the start of each term once a minimum number of students is reached
- B.A. students may earn up to 24 credit through our Credit for Learning from Experience program.
- Access to all Pacific Oaks campuses and support services
- Access to online bookstore and library
Let us come to you
Serving communities across Northern and Southern California, our off-site locations program can bring the classroom to you—offering the opportunity for coworkers and groups to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a setting that’s close to home or work.
Since classes usually meet at night or on the weekends, students are able to pursue a B.A. or M.A. degree while maintaining other commitments during the day. Blended programs are also available, combining face-to-face instruction and online learning with the group support of an off-site locations model.
Students have access to resources at both Pacific Oaks campuses as well as online support services. Students in our off-site locations programs may also be able to take advantage of our Portfolio Development and Assessment process and turn practical work experience into credit towards a degree—saving time and money.
All off-site locations include the same rigorous studies and unique learning experience as our classrooms.
Southern California Sites
Amin Maghsoodi, MOL
Director of Admissions & Outreach
Northern California Sites:
Associate Director of Admissions, Northern California
Email: [email protected]