Pacific Oaks College, in partnership with SCRIP-SAFE International, is able to deliver official transcripts electronically through eSCRIP-SAFE to network recipients or outside the network to third parties. Using this service you can:
- Order, track, and pay for your official student transcripts online
- Transcripts can be ordered via the internet 24/7 through a secure website
- You may place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card
- You may track your order online using your email address and order number
There are two methods your PDF transcript can be sent:
- Network Delivery - Before completing your transcript request; please check here to see if your intended receiver is a member of the electronic network. If the recipient is in the network, please insert their name on your order form and check electronic network recipient. The list of network members is updated every Monday.
- OneTime Delivery - If your intended recipient is not a network member and you wish to deliver your transcript electronically, this method may be used. Receivers are designated and identified by you, the requestor, through the recipient’s email address.
- You should always notify your intended recipient they will be receiving important email messages regarding the electronic delivery of your transcript. To ensure delivery of these important email messages, please inform the recipient to add the domain name of @escrip-safe.com to their safe-sender email list.
- OneTime receivers must complete a simple registration for each transcript delivered through eSCRIP-SAFE. In addition, they must have a copy of Adobe Reader 7.0, or higher, which is free and easy to download, on their computer. The receiver has three options to retain the transcript: (1) Save to the institution's document imaging system; (2) Save electronically as a PDF document; or (3) Print to paper.
- Pacific Oaks College transcript is never delivered by email; email is limited to notification and reminder messages regarding the delivery of your transcript.
- To use this method, include your recipient’s name (person, school or organization) and email address on the order form and check the electronic outside the network recipient.”
Transcripts will not be processed for students with unpaid debts or other outstanding obligations to the College. Transcripts are issued in accordance with the Federal “Family Educational Rights Act of 1974.”
Unofficial transcripts are only available to current students. Current students may view and print an unofficial transcript online from their MyPacificOaks account.
SCRIP-SAFE Transcript Fees:
- Transcript: $10.00 per copy
- Online Fee: $3.00 (nonrefundable/per order, electronic or postal/FedEx)
- Printing/Handing Fee: $2.00 (per transcript, postal and FedEx orders only)
- Expedited processing and/or shipping available for additional fees
Please select an option below.
Please go to this link
and sign in using your PO email and password.
Alumni / Former Students
Attended Before Fall 2010
Students who attended Pacific Oaks prior to Fall 2010 must request transcripts in writing or in person by visiting the Registrar's Office. At this time we cannot accept telephone or e-mail requests for transcripts. All transcripts produced are official documents and bear the Registrar's signature and College seal. Transcripts are normally available for mailing or pickup within 10 business days, however, some historical records may require additional processing time. This time does not include shipping.
To request a transcript, complete the Transcript Request Form
. Please fill in all applicable fields, print legibly to avoid errors in processing, and include payment. You may mail the Transcript Request Form with your check or money order made payable to Pacific Oaks College to the address noted on the form. You may also pay for transcripts with a credit card by completing the Credit Card Authorization at the bottom of the Transcript Request Form. Faxed requests require the Credit Card Authorization. Please do not send cash through the mail.
If you have questions, please contact the Registrar's Office at 626.529.8076.
Attended After Fall 2010
Please go to this link
and create a Transcript on Demand account. You must have your Pacific Oaks ID or Social Security Number available.